Kids Krav Maga (ages 6 - 10)
"The place to send your kids to learn real self-defense..."
(Our Youth program starts at age 6)
A Message to North Dallas Area Parents...
Hi. My name is Mike Coffin, Owner and Chief Instructor of Crucible Krav Maga in Allen, Texas.
I wanted to bring a truly different kind of kids program to North Texas. One that is based on teaching self-defense, instilling discipline, building up self-esteem, preventing bullying, and transforming kids into amazing practitioners of Krav Maga.
Kids today have a hard time getting the physically training and skills they need to promote good health, and lack the social interaction they need to become thriving adults.
That's where we come in. In as little as 45 minutes a week, our Crucible Kids Krav Maga can help fill in the gaps in several ways...
- Improved Co-ordination
- Physical Fitness
- New Skill Sets
- Expanded Peer Group
- Improved Social Skills
- A Winning Attitude
- Better Grades
- Situational Awareness
Fitness, Technique, and Fun Summary Drills
Every class, Every Day!
Days and Times
Monday - Thursday
5:00pm - 5:45pm
- All memberships are month-to-month or paid in full - no long term contracts!
- Kids can come to as many classes per week as they want!
- First shirt is provided for free!
- Each class contains elements of discipline, fitness, striking skills and self-defense skills as well as games and interactive summary drills!
Kids Can Attend As Many Classes Per Week As They Want!
What is a Kids Krav Maga Program, and why is it different from a typical martial arts school?
- Our Youth Krav Maga program is a dynamic program that instructs kids in realistic self defense, motivates them to improve their overall level of fitness and enriches them with crucial life skills so that they can become champions in all aspects of life.
- Krav Maga is a modern, self defense focused class that teaches children how to handle today's real-world situations in a fun, positive learning atmosphere.
- The basis of Krav Maga is instinctive movements, practical techniques, and realistic training scenarios, all learned in a safe, challenging, and always unique way.
Things that you will not see in our classes:
- NO Katas or Forms
- NO Tournaments
- NO Outdated Techniques
- NO Cultural Traditions or Ideologies
- NO Ancient, Impractical Weapons
- NO Fancy, Flashy Movements
- NO Time Wasted
Will kids learn discipline?
- Every class kids are taught physical fitness, striking fundamentals, self-defense as well as emphasizing in what context to use the skills they are learning.
- We encourage parents to have their kids attend at least 2 classes per week if possible.
West Allen Texas
210 Central Expressway South #70
Allen, Texas 75013